Skip to main content
Search Results (6)

Advice & Information

 Directory results

Appointeeships and Deputyships

Appointeeships and Deputyships There is a council run service to support people who are not able to manage their own finances.  We can act on the person’s behalf, by collecting their state benefits, maximising their income, making payments for bills and care charges for them. We…


Visit GOV.UK to find information about benefits. This includes benefits calculators and information on: Universal Credit, Tax Credits, Job Seekers Allowance (JSA) and low income benefits, Carers and disability benefits, Child Benefit, benefits for families, heating and Housing Benefits, death and benefits.

Debt Advice

Debt and borrowing - Taking control of debt, getting free debt advice, and how to borrow affordably.  Debt test – help with debt - Learn how to get your debts under control. Take the Money Advice Service’s test to work out and determine your level of debt and…

Energy bills and saving money

Local schemes and support: South Yorkshire Energy Centre is based at Heeley City Farm, Richards Rd, S2 3DT. They are dedicated to keeping local people warm and comfortable and the service is impartial and free. They will help you to find better energy deals, manage…

Health and Social Care Costs.

Get help with health costs Although treatment on the NHS is free at the point of delivery, there may still be some costs (for example, your journey to hospital). However, much or all of the cost can be reclaimed, which should ease any added stress.…

Pensions and retirement

Find out your likely retirement income In a few easy steps, the Money Advice Service’s pension calculator can give you an estimate of the income you'll get when you retire. Pensions and Retirement free printed guides (Money Advice Service) Download these guides Alternatively order printed copies…
Back to top Contact US
Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited