Advocacy support for Sheffield Residents - Supporting you to make sure your voice is heard by professionals taking decisions about your life, your care & your treatment.
Sheffield Advocacy Hub is responsible for the provision of all statutory advocacy in the city including:
- Advocacy under the Care Act 2014
- Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA)
- Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy (IMCA)
- NHS Complaints Advocacy Service
- Learning Disability advocacy
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards paid Relevant Person’s Representatives (DoLS RPR)
The Hub is managed by Citizens Advice Sheffield, working in partnership with Cloverleaf Advocacy, Disability Sheffield and VoiceAbility.
The Hub is the single point of referral for all statutory advocacy and all referrals should be made through this route using the contact information below.
You do not need to know which type of advocate you require - we will be able to work this out based on the person's circumstances. You will need to be able to share confidential information with us to do this, so you are likely to need the person's consent before contacting us.
Further information is available on our website and for any queries email email@example.com