Children need to bring a packed lunch. Parents must provide milk and lunch for babies. The nursery encourages home/school contact and parental involvement. Offers extended support to the community. School was awarded 'Good with some outstanding features' at the last OFSTED inspection. Children with special educational needs are very welcome. Accredited with the Charter for Quality Award.
Grace Owen Nursery School (Holiday Scheme)
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Claire Boardman/Nancy Farrow
- Contact Position
- Nursery School Manager/Headteacher
- 0114 272 2541
Where to go
- Grace Owen Nursery School
1-7 The Pavement
- S2 5QD
We provide holiday childcare for children from four years to under eight years in school holidays.
When is it on?
- Time / Date Details
- Open Monday to Friday from 8am until 6pm
- Time of day
- Wheelchair Access
- Wheelchair access details
- wheelchair accessible
- Cater for special dietary requirements
- Additional dietary information
- Special dietary requirements can be catered for
- Supports special needs and disabilities
- Special needs and disabilities experience
Speech, Language & Communication needs
- Additional special needs information
- Children with special needs are very welcome.
- Able to accommodate other cultures/ethnicities
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.50 Per hour
- £3.70 per hour
- Age Range
- 1 months to 8 years
- Secure setting
- Please contact the setting for availability
- Immediate vacancies
- Vacancy Ranges
4 - 8 Years: 8 places
- Places available on a first come basis Places are usually available (as at October 2013)
- Date updated
Funded Early Learning
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 8.00am 6.00pm Tuesday 8.00am 6.00pm Wednesday 8.00am 6.00pm Thursday 8.00am 6.00pm Friday 8.00am 6.00pm
- Secure setting
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 25/01/2006 Childcare Inspection Good 04/02/2014 EYR Inspection Good
- Contact Telephone
- 0114 272 2541
- Contact Email
Grace OwenNursery Website
Ofsted Inspection report
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Primary (4-10 years)
- SEN Provision Type
- Eligibility criteria for your service and any priority groups
- Education and childcare for children 6 months to 5 years.
- Holidays childcare for children aged up to 8 years
- Provision for children with additional needs aged up to 8 years
- Do you operate a waiting list?
- Staffing arrangements details
Please contact the setting for availability
- Staff training to support children/young people with SEND
- Staff have ongoing training and have experience of working with children with social and communication difficulties, children with autism and downs syndrome.
- Communication in Print training has been undertaken by staff and used to create an inclusive setting.
- How do you communicate with your service users?
Directly with parents/carers
Progress updates provided
- Communicating with service users details
Parents are valued as the first educators and communication with parents are highly valued.
- Last Updated
- Holiday Activity, Looking After Children, Children