Framework Housing Association's Street Outreach Team provides the on-the-street response to Rough Sleeping in Sheffield. Referrals can be made via a freephone telephone number and all locations received will be checked by the team as quickly as possible. Those found rough sleeping will be supported to access any accommodation available to them or signposted to other support agencies if appropriate.
Street Outreach Team
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Aimee Lowe
- Contact Position
- Team Leader
- Framework's website
Where to go
Please contact via freephone number.
When is it on?
- Time / Date Details
- Currently Monday-Friday - 06:00-18:30
- Time of day
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Able to accommodate other cultures/ethnicities
- Additional culture/ethnicity information
- The Street Outreach Team has access to translation services and can work with all languages.
- Charity Number
- Last Updated