We support you in the clearing of a loved one's home, with a focus on recycling the items back into the community through local charities.
Have you lost a loved one?
How would you like some support at this difficult time? What would be the impact on you having help to make those decisions about what to keep and what to get rid of? How would it help the whole family to have someone impartial around to keep the peace?
Losing a loved one is difficult enough, but add in the emptying of a home and distribution of the items and soon this can feel like an insurmountable mountain to climb.
We can help you with this process as follows;
- Spend time with the family at the property to decide what they would like to keep and who the items will go to.
- Sort, organise, package the items which are being kept.
- Arrange a removal company to move the items.
- Clear the home of all the unwanted items, including carpets, curtains, white goods, stairlift, cooker etc.
- Destroy, recycle or sell the items.
- Deep clean the home in readiness for sale.
This relieves pressure for all involved, by having support for you all to lean on when things can often get stressful and fraught. It also leaves you to focus on the important task of grieving and arranging what you would like for the funeral.
What difference would it make to have support through this difficult time?
Contact us for more information on how we can work together to do this.