Bluebird Care is a home and personal care provider that approaches provision of care services with a "can do" attitude. Bluebird Care has Recognised Provider Status for their money management service. The service helps clients to maintain independence whilst enabling them to live as full and as active life as possible. Caters for people with physical impairments and/or sensory impairments, learning disabilities, mental health issues, older people and people with dementia.
Bluebird care provides a variety of services, catering for different levels of customer requirement, these include:
- support for people who need "a bit of help", for example getting up and going to bed
- support for people who require assistance to keep on top of household chores such as cooking and cleaning
- support for people with disabilities who require help with everyday tasks, transport or travelling to appointments etc
- a Live-in Care Service for customers with constant care needs who do not wish to live in a residential home
- short-term care for clients who have been released from a hospital after an illness or operation, providing support during their recovery
- respite care to give carers and family a break
- support for clients to undertake social activities, shopping and getting out and about, visit friends and family
- befriending and advocacy
- medication support
- sitting service
- provides help with budgets ie money management for Direct Payment recipients through a free managed account service. RPL has been awarded to this provider for their money management services for their homecare clients only
- pension collection, budgeting and bill management
Weekdays - £18.17 per hour, £16.61 per 45 mins, £14.41 per 30 mins, £12.12 per 15 mins, £111.67 sleep-in, wake-in (hourly rate).
Weekends - £20.94 per hour, £19.26 per 45 mins, £16.81 per 30 mins, £14.67 per 15 mins, £124.75 sleep-in, wake-in (hourly rate).
Public Holidays - £32.76 per hour, £30.04 per 45 mins, £26.96 per 30 mins, £22.96 per 15 mins, £210.09 per sleep-in, wake-in (hourly rate).
Live in care - please call us for a price
(these prices are provided by Bluebird Care, please check them yourself for accuracy).
Bluebird Care provides a money management service for customers who receive care from Bluebird Care, this service is offered free of charge. We will also manage a care budget for customers who do not receive care from Bluebird Care, this is charged at £250 per annum. We authorised by Sheffield City Council & are approved on the recognised provider service for Money Management & For Home Care.
- ensure care is appropriate and fits within the allocated budget
- supply simple bank statements and information in plain language to ensure customers can understand
- keep a full audit trail of how the budget is being spent
- enable people to be aware of being accountable for their expenditure
- proactively provide reports to Sheffield City Council of client accounts
Areas Served: Bluebird Care services are available throughout the whole of Sheffield.
Qualifications & Quality Standards:
Bluebird Care was founded in 2009. All staff are DBS/CRB checked. Clients are involved in regular reviews and in feeding back on the service via customer questionnaires. Inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure a quality service is provided.
Company limited by guarantee 6834614.