Children should bring their own packed lunch. Snacks and drinks are provided. Holiday playcare and breakfast/out of school care is available, please contact for further details. Appletree is a registered charity. Also registered for the 2 year old free early learning places.
Who to contact
0114 257 1427
0114 257 1427
Where to go
- The Pavillion
- S35 8PR
Contact Traveline 01709 515151 or www.travelsouthyorkshire.com
- Wheelchair Access
- Wheelchair access details
- Our nursery setting has disabled toilet facilities but our After School and Holiday Clubs do not have this facility.
- Cater for special dietary requirements
- Additional dietary information
- Special dietary requirements can be catered for.
- Supports special needs and disabilities
- Special needs and disabilities experience
Social, emotional and mental health needs
Medical Needs or long term illness
Speech, Language & Communication needs
Autistic Spectrum Disorder
Profound & Multiple Learning Difficulty
Severe Learning Difficulty
Moderate Learning Difficulty
- Additional special needs information
- Staff trained in caring for children with special needs
- Able to accommodate other cultures/ethnicities
- Additional culture/ethnicity information
- All are welcome
- Costs relating to 2 years+ shown below. Please contact for prices for under 2 years. Am session: 9.00am - 12.00pm - £12.90 Pm sessions: 12.30pm - 3.00pm - £10.75 3.00pm - 6.00pm - 14.25 Full day sessions: 9.00am - 6.00pm - £40.05; 9.00am - 3.00pm - £25.80 8.00am - 6.00pm - £44.80; 8.00am - 3.00pm - £30.55 7.30am - 6.00pm - £42.80; 7.30am - 3.00pm - £33.30 Extended hours: Extended am sessions: 8.00am - 9.00am - £4.75; 8.30am - 9.00am - £2.75; 8.45am - 9.00am - £1.75 Lunch time: 12.00pm - 12.30pm - £2.75 Extra hour - £4.75 Employer supported childcare vouchers accepted.
- Age Range
- 3 months to 5 years
- IndoorOutdoor Play
- Disabled Facilities
- Quiet Area
- Secure setting
- Place Ranges
- Immediate vacancies
- Has a few vacancies for all ages, varies daily, please contact for details and to book places (as at May 2016)
- Date updated
Funded Early Learning
- Registered to provide Funded Early Learning Places?
- For 2 year olds (up to 15 hours a week)
- For 3&4 year olds (up to 15 hours a week)
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 8.00am 6.00pm Tuesday 8.00am 6.00pm Wednesday 8.00am 6.00pm Thursday 8.00am 6.00pm Friday 8.00am 6.00pm
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 30/10/2008 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 08/05/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 05/10/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Contact Telephone
- 0114 257 1427
- Contact Email
- Eligibility criteria for your service and any priority groups
We have children from 3 months to 14 years of age in Appletree Nursery and Appletree After School, Breakfast and Holiday Clubs. All children are welcome. If the child has a special need we work with the relevant specialist to ensure the child’s needs are addressed.
- Do you operate a waiting list?
- Staffing arrangements details
Sometimes it may be difficult to accommodate a child should they require 1: 1 care as we may not have the staff to cover this.
- Staff training to support children/young people with SEND
We have trained SENCO staff; these staff oversee other colleagues to ensure the child’s needs are addressed. We use Makaton throughout all Appletree settings.
- How do you communicate with your service users?
Directly with parents/carers
Progress updates provided
- Communicating with service users details
SENCO staff attend SENCO meetings when called we have strong links with the all Special Needs departments.
- Last Updated
- special needs, special educational needs, learning disability, learning disabilities