We are an established home care service provider delivering bespoke 24hr Home Care and Respite Service to our clients. We work with each person to help them develop a Person-Centred Plan. We work with the person’s wider circle, their families, friends, advocates and other professionals to ensure the plan truly reflects their needs and preferences.
Compassion is the main focus of our care service and we ensure all emotional, health and social needs of every client are met.
We provide the following services:
- Personal Care – assistance with washing, showering, bathing, toileting, and all other grooming needs
- Respite Care
- Complex needs like peg feeding
- Night sleeping & awake Care
- 24hr Live-in Care
- Palliative Care
- Specialist Care
- Dementia Care
- Convalescence & Post–operative Care
- Supported Living
- Assistance with domestic services such as light housework, laundry.
- Assistance with meal planning and preparation
- Assistance with range of motion activities and exercises
- Budget management e.g. pension collection and assistance with bill payment
- Assistance with any other specific tasks that have been identified and agreed during the assessment process