Sheffield Volunteering encourages and enables University of Sheffield students to engage with local voluntary, charitable and social organisations in Sheffield.
Clubbing Crew is a monthly organised trip to a club night at the Students’ Union for young adults with mild to moderate learning disabilities in Sheffield.
It is a chance to experience a night out at a mainstream student club night. The atmosphere is always friendly and welcoming and we aim to provide a safe and inclusive opportunity.
Each participant is paired up with a volunteer buddy, who is responsible for their well-being and enjoyment throughout the night.
Please note Clubbing Crew is for:
- Young adults with mild to moderate learning disabilities.
- Young people who are 18 year old or over.
Please note: Clubbing Crew can not support applications from individuals with:
- Severe learning difficulties
- Physical difficulties that require a significant level of support with their movement
- Severe Autism
- Epilepsy - unless proof can be provided that the individual has been free from seizures for a substantial period
The project is run by student volunteers from Sheffield Volunteering at the University of Sheffield Students’ Union.