People Keeping Well in Dore and Totley is all about connecting people with local facilities and services, information and advice so they can stay well and happy. Kicking off in July 2017, there will be lots of ways to get involved:
- local information and advice sessions
- social events and activities
- neighbourhood conversations - opportunities for local residents and businesses to have their say
- a local development fund to support activities that meet the needs of local people
- a social prescribing service delivered in partnership with Carterknowle and Dore Medical Practice.
If you live in Dore or Totley and want to find out more or get involved, please get in touch - we'd love to hear from you.
People Keeping Well is a citywide initiative, delivered in local areas by local partnerships. In Dore & Totley, People Keeping Well is coordinated by Age UK Sheffield, working with a range of partners including Totley Community Resource and Information Centre (the former library), Citizens Advice, Sheffield Carers Centre and Carterknowle and Dore Medical Practice.