The Springboard is organised by Sheffield Mind and is run in partnership with local community organisations at four locations across the city. You can come along and have a chat about your situation and find out what is available to help you on your recovery journey.
The Springboard offers:
- a warm friendly atmosphere with refreshments provided
- trained volunteers available to offer support and advice
- information about other services
- encouragement and support to try new things
- the opportunity to try activities within the Springboard and the Time Builders programme
- an opportunity to make friends
- encouragement and support to take ownership of your situation
The four venues are:
- St Mary's Community Centre, Bramall Lane S2 4QZ (every Tuesday)
- The Learning Zone, 320 Wordsworth Avenue S5 9NL (alternate Fridays)
- Manor Library, Ridgeway Road S12 2SS (alternate Mondays)
- Burngreave Vestry Hall, 2 Burngreave Road S3 9DD (alternate Thursdays, NB this one is women only)
See website for the next dates.