Hartleys Care is a small 4 bed care home offering 'home-from-home' day, evening and weekend support for adults with learning disabilities, physical impairments and/or sensory impairments, in a fun and caring environment.
• Short breaks (respite care) in a home from home safe and secure environment (from 1-14 days). Person centred to meet individual needs
• Step-by-step support and training with independent living skills (stepping stones to independent/supported living), including cooking, trying different food, looking after your home, looking after your appearance, staying safe, using public transport, managing money, reading, writing etc
• A wide choice of indoor, outdoor and social activities, including visits to the coast, dancing, shopping, historical visits, theme parks etc
• An opportunity to 'burn the candle at both ends', try something new or relax and be pampered - it's your choice!
• Provides door to door transport at a cost if required
Prices depend upon individual needs
Double handling £15 per hour
Mileage 35p per mile (reduced if sharing with another guest)
Qualification and Quality Standards:
The home is registered and inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure a quality service is provided. The staff team are all enhanced CRB checked and have many years of experience and training in care and support work as well as being qualified and experienced teachers.