Lowedges Festival is an annual community festival organised jointly by Greenhill and Bradway Tenants and Residents Association and the Friends of Greenhill Park. Average attendance is 15 000.
The 2017 Lowedges festival is held on Sunday 13th august (12noon-5pm).
This year's festival includes:
a huge big top with top reggae bands all day free
• Fun fair including some free childrens rides
• Over 150 stalls
• Football event with SWFC
• Big Al's fun house
• Dog show arena
• Dog agility and dog fly ball
• Large re-enactment and living history area
• Farmers market
• Arts and crafts tent
• Car boot area
• 500 classic vehicles
• Dancers by Stepping Out . GBL new young dancers from our area. Zubbida dancers. Exel martial arts team . plus many more
• music in a huge big top maree with several top reggae bands and its free entry plus more
• huge free beach with deck chairs/buckets spades etc
• huge flying teddy bear arena
There is much more to this free show and the organisers believe there is something for everyone, all stalls must be pre-booked, book early to avoid disappointment.
Contact Stephen Rich or Harry Hunter for stall enquiries and bookings.
irie white top reggae singer from norfolk
truly apparant top traditional reggae
jungle lion subject to contract
steel city rythmn
panotonic steel orchestra
tixxy bang and the metrics
dont miss this free music marqee area