Training courses aimed at supporting people into employment.
Sheffield College provides a programme of training and works with a number of local employers to support unemployed people back into work.
The Route to Employment training programme is available on a fully funded basis for learners who are unemployed (or meet certain criteria - please ask) and in receipt of benefits.
Training & Qualifications
• Vocational courses, accredited training qualifications
• IT skills training
Work Experience and Volunteering Opportunities
• Work Clubs
• Work Experience
• Work Placements
Finding and Applying for Jobs
• Links with local employers
• Job search & job search methods
• CV/Application form support
• Support to apply for jobs
• Interview techniques
• Support into self-employment