Sanctuary Home Care provides home care to anyone with a support need including older people, people with learning disabilities, physical impairments and/or sensory impairment and people with mental health issues.
• personal care including bathing, showering, dressing, oral hygiene, fitting of prosthetic appliances, continence and catheter care, stoma, colostomy and ileostomy care
• home support including cleaning and household duties, shopping, pension and prescriptions collection (service not available on Bank Holidays)
• medication support
• sitting service
• help getting out and about, accessing social activities and cultural opportunities
• £12.65 per hour (Mon-Fri)
• £13 per hour (Sat & Sun)
• £15 per hour (Bank Holidays)
• Personal care provided outside the home is charged at £13 per hour for a minimum of 2 hours, £12.50 per hour for a minimum of 3.5 hours or £12 per hour for a minimum of 6 hours. Mileage is 35p per mile.
• £10.50 per hour (Mon-Fri)
• £11 per hour (Sat & Sun)
• Sitting service: if no personal care required, home support rates apply.
Areas Served: Covers all areas of Sheffield including S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, S8, S9, S10, S11, S12, S13, S14, S17, S20, S35 & S36.
Qualifications and Quality Standards:
Sanctuary Home Care was founded in 1995 and is a well established and experienced domiciliary care and support provider registered and inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure they provide a quality service. All staff are CRB checked. Staff are required to complete a thorough induction training programme which meets both the Skills for Care and CQC requirements. In addition staff undergo theoretical training and both practical and shadow training including Safeguarding, Health & Safety, Manual Handling, Infection Control, Support and Risk Management.
An Industrial and Provident Society IP28232R.