Abbeycare Nursing is a limited company and social enterprise offering home care and nursing to all people (including older people, people with physical impairments and/or sensory impairments, learning disabilities or mental health issues). Specialises in caring for young disabled people with complex health needs including clients with Cerebral Palsy. Offers a dedicated case management service which is overseen by a qualified nursing team.
• home care including personal care
• PEG feeding and tracheostomy care
• medication support
• support with getting out and about and hospital appointments etc
• Holidays - Abbeycare owns a disabled accessible caravan and a holiday home at Filey that can be booked at competitive prices
• a transport service is also available, costs for this service vary according to journey type
• support clients with shopping and admin tasks
• a sitting service to aid relatives and carers
• supporing clients to access social activities, cultural and learning opportunities
Qualifications and Quality Standards:
All staff are enhanced CRB checked. The company is registered and inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure they provide a quality service.
Company limited by guarantee no 6377457.