Crews Support Services
Crews Support Service is a specialist provider of services to vulnerable people. Our services are extended to meet the needs of children, young people and adults, who require support at home, in the community or within an education or residential establishment.
The areas we specialise in include:
- Learning Disabilities
- Autism including high functioning autism
- Mental Health
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s
- Physical Disabilities
- Sensory Impairment
- Support for individuals who are lonely and isolated
Services/Support we can offer:
- Support at home including dignified personal care & domestic tasks
- Support to attend appointments
- Support with budgeting
- Shopping service
- Support to access activities and leisure facilities
- Support to access education and employment opportunities
- Support to develop independent living skills
- 1 -1 support for children/ young people within school
- 1-1 outreach support for individuals living within residential settings
- 1-1 worker for support during holidays away
- Befriending / companionship
- Respite support for carers
- Holiday cover for carers
- Support within supported living environments
Please be aware that the services highlighted above are not exhaustive.
Our services are designed to be truly person-centred & empowering and seek to enhance an individual’s quality of life.
Crews services are managed and led by an experienced social care manager/ HCPC registered social worker, who is supported by a qualified health & social care manager and dedicated team of compassionate and experienced front line workers.
Our mission is to provide services in with the CQC’s 5 key lines of enquiry, namely to be:
Crews provides services to individuals linked to the Domiciliary Framework agreement, people in receipt of a direct payment or personal budget and private paying clients.
Services can be provided from as little as 2 to 24 hours and we operate an emergency out of hours’ service, for individuals whose support falls outside of the normal Monday to Friday, 9a.m – 5pm office opening times. In addition, we operate 24hrs a day, 7 times a week and 365 days a year.
Crews believes that continuity and consistency of staff is imperative to providing a good quality and safe service, as is the need to undertake value based recruitment, safety checks and provide effective training to our workforce.
Crews is regulated by the Care Quality Commission and is an equal opportunities provider