We are a local, not-for-profit, health organisation working to help the people of Darnall, Tinsley and neighbouring areas stay well. Our team includes multi-lingual speakers; Health Trainers, Health Development Workers as well as local volunteer Health Champions and our Social Prescribers.
We deliver a combination of group activities, 1to1 support for healthy lifestyles and long term conditions management, peer mentoring and volunteering as well as delivering local health campaigns, training and talks.
We are the lead organisation for the Healthier Darnall and Tinsley People Keeping Well Partnership, building on our 15-year history of connecting with and engaging the community and working in partnership to address health inequalities.
Our services help to remove barriers, are culturally sensitive where appropriate, build trust, listen and respond to local need and are underpinned by our volunteers. Our approach is collaborative, consistent and client-led and through increasing access to services, help mitigate risks such as loneliness and isolation.
Please contact us to make a referral for health and wellbeing activities including:
- One to One Support from a Health Trainer on healthy eating and being active
- Group activities such as health walks, chairobics, conversation clubs and peer support group for diabetes
- Volunteering opportunities
- Signposting to other activities, services, courses locally or in the city
- Social Prescribing for wellbeing
Contact us on 0114 249 6315 or email@example.com
Our PKW Partners in Darnall and Tinsley:
- Darnall Dementia Group
- Darnall Forum
- Sheffield Carers Centre
- South Yorkshire Energy Centre
- Tinsley Forum
Find out more about keeping well in your local community in other areas.