Voyage offers flexible individual support across the UK to enable people with learning disabilities, physical impairment and/or sensory impairments, people with an acquired brain injury and other complex needs to live the life they choose.
Voyage supports people at home and in their community, including:
• home support including personal care, help with cooking, shopping, cleaning
• medication support
• sitting service, providing support in your home whilst your carer has a break or attends appointments
• taking part in sports and social activities and cultural opportunities in the community
• going shopping, to cinema or bowling
• meeting up with friends or going to church
• going to college and support to access learning opportunities
• finding somewhere to live
• employment and training support, befriending and advocacy
• help with looking after your home
• finding out what benefits you are entitled to and helping with budgeting
• £12.50 per hour
• Sleep-in night £35
• Transport costs are charged at 50p per mile
These prices are provided by Voyage, please check them yourself for accuracy.
Areas Served: Voyage covers the whole of Sheffield.
Qualifications & Quality Standards:
All staff are CRB checked and given appropriate training. Voyage is inspected by the Care Quality Commissionn (CQC) to ensure they provide a quality service.