Snacks are provided. Children should bring their own packed lunch. Also run an Out of School Club.
Reach Out Childcare Holiday Scheme
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Reach Out Childcare Holiday Scheme
- 0114 281 1152
Where to go
- Hillsborough House
104 Parkside Road
- S6 2AA
Contact Traveline 01709 515151 or www.travelsouthyorkshire.com
When is it on?
- Time / Date Details
- School Holidays 8.30 am till 6.00 pm Monday to Friday
- Wheelchair Access
- Wheelchair access details
- accessible toilet. There is one step in the garden
- Cater for special dietary requirements
- Additional dietary information
- Special dietary requirements can be catered for eg vegetarian
- Supports special needs and disabilities
- Special needs and disabilities details
Medical Needs or long term illness
Speech, Language & Communication needs
Autistic Spectrum Disorder
Profound & Multiple Learning Difficulty
Severe Learning Difficulty
Moderate Learning Difficulty
Physical Disability/Mobility Issues
- Able to accommodate other cultures/ethnicities
- Additional culture/ethnicity information
- arrangements can be made with parents/carers to meet any religious/cultural needs
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £24.00 for full session
- £14.00 per session, £13.50 for siblings; £24.00 per day, £23.00 for siblings; £12 for 4 hour flexi session, additional hours at £3.00 per hour. Employer Supported Childcare Vouchers accepted.
- Age Range
- 4 years 6 months to 12 years
- IndoorOutdoor Play
- Disabled Facilities
- Sensory Room
- Quiet Area
- Secure setting
- Days out/visits
- Catering facilities
- Outdoor play/equipment
- Immediate vacancies
- (as at Oct 2013)
- Date updated
Funded Early Learning
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 8.00am 6.00pm Tuesday 8.00am 6.00pm Wednesday 8.00am 6.00pm Thursday 8.00am 6.00pm Friday 8.00am 6.00pm
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 23/08/2006 Care Satisfactory 13/05/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 22/05/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 12/10/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Contact Telephone
- 0114 281 1152
- Contact Email
- Eligibility criteria for your service and any priority groups
- We deliver play activities during the holidays for children ages four to twelve.
- We offer full day sessions 8.30am till 6pm or half day session 8.30 till 1.30pm or 1pm until six pm.
- We have a Saturday club for children with additional needs, children who attend are referred through the SNIP’s team.
We are a 24 place OFSTED registered provision.
- Do you operate a waiting list?
- Staffing arrangements details
Staff are trained how to use Makaton.
- Staff training to support children/young people with SEND
- All staff are child care qualified level three, working towards level three or above.
- We take appropriate training to match the child’s individual needs, e.g epilepsy training with Rygate to use Eppi Pen.
- How do you communicate with your service users?
Directly with parents/carers
Progress updates provided
- Last Updated
- learning disabilities, learning disability, special needs, special educational needs, holiday activity