Big Ambitions CIC supports people with mental health conditions and learning difficulties/disabilities gain and retain meaningful activity and employment.
Big Ambitions provide a fully funded Vocational Support service in Sheffield for individuals with learning difficulties/disabilities and those recovering from or experiencing poor mental health or well-being.
We can help you to improve your personal development, skills and health while supporting you to move towards your vocational goals around entering or re-entering employment.
Big Ambitions Vocational Support service can provide:
• Advice, guidance, and 1:1 support to identify where you want to be, and support you in getting there.
• Personal development training such as confidence building or assertiveness training.
• Wellness coaching including development of coping strategies .
• Support with CV writing, application forms, interview techniques and job search tips.
• Employment opportunities .
• On-going support to help you maintain your success.
• A knowledge that ‘good’ work is beneficial to all in terms of health, economic, and social benefits.
• Everyone has the right to work, regardless of disability.
• People have the right to be supported in their work.
• Employers have the right to advice and guidance in how to support people.
• Both individuals and employers benefit from good work and sustainable employment.