A little help at home to put your loved ones’ minds at ease. This service helps people live independently with an individualised package of support, which may include:
• Cleaning or domestic tasks
• Taking you shopping or doing it for you
• Helping you to get out and about
• Enjoying a cup of tea and a chat
• Help when you really need it
• Supporting you to manager your money and pay your bills
The service costs £21 per hour. A free initial assessment will establish your needs and any additional benefits you may be entitled to claim.
For more details, telephone 0114 250 2850.
Why use Age UK Sheffield?
• Age UK Sheffield is a long-standing, trusted, not-for-profit organisation with over 30' years experience of working with older people in Sheffield
• All staff are DBS checked, fully trained, regularly supervised and fully insured
• If you pay for a 2-hour session you receive the full 2 hours
• 1 to 1 practical support will try to provide you with the same staff member for every visit
• Any extra charges will be agreed with you in advance and will relate to costs incurred during the delivery of a requested service e.g. mileage
costs for trips out.
Qualifications & Quality Standards:
All staff are enhanced DBS checked. Age UK Sheffield is ISO9001-accredited.
A registered charity and company limited by guarantee no 5207254