Lincoln Court Lifehouse provides supported accommodation for single homeless females aged 18+ with a range of support needs. Accommodation is provided via either shared or single flats on a self-catering basis over a period of 6-9 months. The service is staffed and accessible to clients 24/7 365 days a year; Service users have access to a designated support worker who will work with them to identify and address any support needs as well as help them make the transition into independence and more permanent accommodation. Service users also have access to a range of sessions around lifeskills as well as specific training offered in house or externally through a range of partner organisations. As part of the service's holistic offer of support, clients also have access to Chaplaincy as well as a range of therapeutic sessions. Referrals to the service are made via Housing Solutions (Howden House) and the Housing Support Pathway. Lincoln Court is commissioned by the Housing Independence Service, which is part of Sheffield City Council.
Lincoln Court Lifehouse (Salvation Army)
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Andy Parkinson / Janet Elvin
- Contact Position
- Service Manager / Programme Coordinator
- 0114 243 8032
- Official Salvation Army Web page
Where to go
- Lincoln Court Lifehouse
- S9 1AT
Main entrance via Jenkin Road, on street parking is accessible via Lincoln Street.
When is it on?
- Time / Date Details
- Open 24/7, 365 days a year, core hours of business between 9am-6pm
- Time of day
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Session Information
Core business hours 9am-6pm.
- Wheelchair Access
- Cater for special dietary requirements
- Supports special needs and disabilities
- Able to accommodate other cultures/ethnicities
- Culture/ethnicities accommodated
- Additional culture/ethnicity information
- Interpreting service available via Language Line.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £6.02 Per week
- Age Range
- 18 years to
- Disabled Facilities
- Secure setting
- Days out/visits
- Catering facilities
- ICT Facilities
- Local Publications
- Service leaflet available upon request
- Charity Number
- Last Updated
- Homeless, Support, Hostel, Accommodation, Salvation, Army