Provides grants to give ongoing support to established voluntary organisations benefiting persons residing within 20 miles of Sheffield Cathedral.
Also gives sympathetic consideration to requests for one-off grants to organisations requiring finance to meet start-up costs, capital costs offering long-term benefits or costs arising from unforeseen circumstances.
Applications need to be made in writing to arrive during the month of July. Please include the following information:
• Name and address of organisation, charity number, whether the charity is local or national
• Brief details of the organisation, including the work it does, who benefits, the number of volunteers, paid staff and names of the trustees/committee members
• A brief description of the need/project for which the grant is being sought and who will benefit
• A summary of your latest accounts and budget for any named project
• Names of other organisations you have approached or will approach for assistance and details of any funding secured