Abbeycare Nursing is a limited company and social enterprise offering home care and nursing to all people (including older people, people with physical impairments and/or sensory impairments, learning disabilities or mental health issues). Specialises in caring for young disabled people with complex health needs including clients with Cerebral Palsy. Offers a dedicated case management service which is overseen by a qualified nursing team.
• home care including personal care
• PEG feeding and tracheostomy care
• medication support
• support with getting out and about and hospital appointments etc
• Holidays - Abbeycare owns a disabled accessible caravan and a holiday home at Filey that can be booked at competitive prices
• a transport service is also available, costs for this service vary according to journey type
• support clients with shopping and admin tasks
• a sitting service to aid relatives and carers
• supporing clients to access social activities, cultural and learning opportunities
Qualifications and Quality Standards
All staff are enhanced CRB checked. The company is registered and inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure they provide a quality service.
Company limited by guarantee no 6377457.