Our Managed Payroll Service is for those who need a little extra support to manage their personal budget/direct payments, including processing wages and paying PAs correctly on time, every time. With over 800 clients nationwide and over 40 years’ experience, we understand the difficulties faced by people with disabilities and long-term health conditions. Our service will make your life easier, leaving you to enjoy the things that are important to you.
Our Managed Payroll Service will:
- Receive and hold the money from your Local Authority in a dedicated bank account
- Pay wages to your PAs and provide them with electronic payslips
- Arrange and pay for your insurance cover (insurance premium is extra)
- Pay over deductions and contributions to HMRC and your pension provider
- Register you as an employer with HMRC and act as your agent with them
- Process tax, national insurance contributions and other statutory payments and deductions
- Keep records and deal with the Local Authority’s checks and audits
Set up is quick and easy, call us on 0151 480 8873 to get started.