Educational setting for children from 2-5 years old. There is a separate space for the toddlers to the preschool but all the children can see one another. Parental involvement welcomed. Fruit and milk provided. The nursery has a strong commitment to inclusion.
Wharncliffe Side Nursery
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Mrs O Knight
- Contact Position
- Nursery Leader
0114 286 2379
0114 286 2379
Where to go
- Wharncliffe Side Primary School
- S35 0DD
Contact Traveline 01709 515151 or www.travelsouthyorkshire.com for details on how to get there.
When is it on?
- Time / Date Details
- Open Monday to Friday 9am until 3pm
- Session Information
We have a flexible session offer
- Wheelchair Access
- Wheelchair access details
- Accessible toilet.
- Cater for special dietary requirements
- Additional dietary information
- Will try to meet special dietary requirements.
- Supports special needs and disabilities
- Special needs and disabilities experience
Speech, Language & Communication needs
No diagnosis yet
Social, emotional and mental health needs
Medical Needs or long term illness
Autistic Spectrum Disorder
Profound & Multiple Learning Difficulty
Severe Learning Difficulty
Moderate Learning Difficulty
Physical Disability/Mobility Issues
- Additional special needs information
- Integrated Resource Unit for children with learning difficulties & other complex needs (up to 7 add. places available). Staff fluent in Makaton.
- Able to accommodate other cultures/ethnicities
- Additional culture/ethnicity information
- Celebrates all cultures.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £12 if not funded for 3 &4 year olds Per session £14.55 if not funded for 2 year olds Per session
- Additional sessions taken over and above the 15 free early learning hours are charged at £11.55
- Age Range
- 2 years to 5 years
- IndoorOutdoor Play
- Musical Instruments
- Disabled Facilities
- Secure setting
- Outdoor play/equipment
- ICT Facilities
- Visual aids
- Place Ranges
- Immediate vacancies
- Sessions available on all days - mornings and afternoons. There are a couple of vacancies in our toddler area and several in the preschool.
- Date updated
Funded Early Learning
- Registered to provide Funded Early Learning Places?
- For 2 year olds (up to 15 hours a week)
- For 3&4 year olds (up to 15 hours a week)
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 9.00am 12.00pm Monday 12.00pm 3.00pm Tuesday 9.00am 12.00pm Tuesday 12.00pm 3.00pm Wednesday 9.00am 12.00pm Wednesday 12.00pm 3.00pm Thursday 9.00am 12.00pm Thursday 12.00pm 3.00pm Friday 9.00am 12.00pm Friday 12.00pm 3.00pm
- Offers pickups
- Last Updated
- School Nursery, Childcare, Day Care