AMG Nursing and Care Services provides a home care service to adults with support needs including older people, people with learning disabilities, people with physical and/or sensory impairments and people with mental health issues.
• Personal care
• Help with cleaning, cooking and shopping
• Medication support
• Sitting service - provides respite breaks for family members for a period of hours during the day and night
• Help with budgeting
• Palliative care
The branch is also supported by their own registered nurse Daniel, to assist with complex cases.
AGM charges are:
• Mon- Fri 8am-8pm (day) £12.72 per hour
• Mon-Fri 8pm-7am (night) £13.97 per hour
• Sat (day & night) £13.97 per hour
• Sun (day & night) £13.97 per hour
These prices have been provided by AMG, please check them yourself for accuracy.
Qualifications and Quality Standards
AMG Nursing and Care Services have been providing a homecare service for 12 years. All workers have a minimum of 6 months experience, attend ongoing induction training and are working towards or are qualified to NVQ Level 2 or 3. All staff are CRB checked. AMG is registered and inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure they provide a quality service.
Company Limited by company 1894875.