Personal and practical support for people who wish to remain in their own homes.
Sarah Care Ltd has Recognised Provider Status for it's money management service.
Sarah Care is a domiciliary care company that provides services for adults aged 18 years and over and offers support to people with, dementia, mental health problems, physical impairments and/or sensory impairments, learning disabilities, autistic spectrum disorder, challenging behaviour, older people or those at significant risk.
• personal care including assistance and encouragement with washing, bathing and showering, dressing and continence care
• medication support
• meal preparation
• domestic household tasks eg cleaning
• shopping and pension collection
• short, medium or long-term rehabilitation
• social activities and outings
• holidays accompaniment
• respite care
• sitting service
• basic pet care
• money management services for clients that Sarah Care supports. Sarah Care has Sheffield City Council Recognised Provider status for this service
Sarah Care try to match support staff to service users as far as possible.
• normal hours cost £16.50 per hour or £8.25 per half hour
• sleep-in service (10pm-7am) costs £148.50 per night
• waking night (10pm-7am) costs £148.50 per night
• 24 hour live-in care costs £250.00 per 24 hours
• Public Holidays are charged at £24.76 per hour or £12.38 per half hour
• Christmas/Boxing/New Years Day is charged at £33 per hour or £16.50 per half hour
These prices have been provided by Sarah Care Ltd, please check them yourself for accuracy.
Areas Served: Sarah Care covers the postal district areas of 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17. 20 and 21. and Derbyshire
Qualifications & Quality Standards:
All care workers are DBS checked and undertake NVQ qualifications level 2/3 and are trained in a variety of the following courses: skills for care, first aid at work, moving and handling, administration of medication, safeguarding adults, infection control, nutrition and food hygiene, end of life care, dementia, myalgic encephalomyelitis (M.E.), diabetes, strokes, Parkinson's disease, epilepsy.
Inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure a quality service is provided.
Sarah Care has Public Liability, Employers Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance. Company limited by guarantee no 6718844.