Employment support for individuals with Autism, Asperger's and Learning disabilities. Person centred support to gain work experience and paid work.
The Autism Centre provides employment support for adults with autism, Aspergers and learning disabilities and has a very client centred approach.
- Quality specialised skilled employment support (over 16 years experience)
- Advice and guidance on all areas of employment
- One to one support on work experience placements
- Tailored and individualised support within paid work
- Job searching, interview skills / preparation
- Support with CV building and application forms
- Indefinite on-going support for both the client and employer
- Advice and guidance for appropriate support in other areas of life aside from employment
- Presentations and workshops for employers, professionals and associates with regards to autism and employment