Zest is an award winning community enterprise which manages the Zest Healthy Living Centre offering health, employment, training, social and physical activities for adults and children. It serves the whole of Sheffield but has a particular focus on the neighbourhoods of Netherthorpe, Upperthorpe and Langsett.
The Zest Healthy Living Centre has a swimming pool with warmer water, a ramp into the pool and a hoist making it ideal for people with disabilities. We also have two gyms, one of which is women only. We run exercise classes, a cafe and a community library within the building.
Zest is supported by Sheffield City Council. Zest is a supporter of Change4life, helping all our customers Eat Well, Move More and Live Longer
• Physical activities for all ages in the pool, gym, exercise hall and outreach venues
• Langsett Area and Advice Service outreach session
• A library with health collection
• Learning resource centre
• Family support
• Employment and Training services
• Health walks
• Various children and young people's activities
• Support groups/drop-in sessions for a wide range of health issues
• Meeting spaces for community groups (rooms and offices for hire)
•Exercise Referral Service
• Women-only and men-only activities programmes
• Community café
• Youth club and activity sessions for children
GP referral required for some services.
Company limited by guarantee no 4258284.