Age UK Sheffield is an independent, local organisation dedicated to supporting older people (aged 50 years and over) in Sheffield, to help them maintain their independence and get the most out of life.
The service works with people in their own homes and at Age UK Sheffield's city centre headquarters providing access to information and other services including:
- Information and Advice (free)
- Independent Living Co-ordination support at home (free)
- The Wellbeing Centre for people with memory loss and dementia
- At Home With Age UK Sheffield
- Friends of Age UK Sheffield membership
We also offer insurance designed for older people, funeral plans, and other products and services, through our trading arm, Age UK Sheffield Enterprises.