Treating Mind And Body To Heal Persistent Health Conditions. What if I was to tell you that the procedures that I offer to clients treat the whole of body and not just focused in one area? Wouldn't it be nice to rid yourself of everyday pains caused by the pressures and stress of our daily lives through home, relationships and work.
More and more of us, especially those of us who are in our 30s or early 40s, enjoy the wildly different experience of seeing a practitioner of complementary medicine, or holistic therapy. We turn to them because we feel we will get empathy and plenty of time to describe our list of ailments or difficult moods. We have become wary of swallowing endless pharmaceuticals which can be avoided.
The growth of holistic therapy and complementary medicine is about as welcome with doctors in general as the Ebola virus, at best they are dismissive. Colour therapy, Iridology, Crystal-light-bed therapy regularly dismissed by many GP’s but for those of you who've ventured out of the doctor’s surgery and found your way onto the High Street to feel the temporary relief from a soothing back shoulder and neck massage, Reflexology, Chakra balancing, Cranial head therapy, Chiropractor, Physiotherapist, all of which could end up costing you a lot of money.
Treating The Whole Body
Are you one of the many people who suffer daily with persistent pains? Have you been diagnosed with sciatica and live in constant agony? Perhaps you suffer with migraines (especially during the night), digestive problems leading to constipation, or general muscular discomfort?
Many people simply put up with the relentless pains that never seem to show up on scans. Most of my clients have been prescribed endless tablets to manage their various discomforts, but like you, they just grin and bear it as the doctors and the medication isn't really helping. I have been very successful in helping many people just like you.
Through an adaptive approach of Bodywork techniques, modern day Shiatsu styles, Thai Massage, Indian Head Massage, Kinesiology, Acupressure, Chakra Balancing, Reiki, NLP and Hypnotherapy, my clients have benefited from a 97% success rate in relieving aches and pains - all without a single pill. Doesn't that sound better?
The prominent technique which underpins my sessions and receives the most accolades and best results is Okinawan Bodywork Dynamics. I have been personally mentored by Paul Jefferies for the past 5 years, whose clients include a long list of high profile Premiership and England International Footballers, as well as sufferers of a wide array of physical conditions and illnesses.
Treatable conditions include:
- Persistent headache or migraine
- Digestive problems
- Respiratory conditions
- Neck shoulder and back problems
- Stress and Anxiety
- Insomnia and chronic sleep deprivation
How it Works
- You will receive a 60-minute personalised session designed ultimately release the tension from within, relax the mind and rejuvenate your inner soul. A customised consultation and treatment program will be designed to guide and support you towards achieving your ultimate lifestyle goals and aspirations.
- I work with you to find the cause rather than the effect (which is usually the pain that you experience) so that you can leave the clinic relaxed, released from your problems and feel revived and rejuvenated.
- Following a 60-minute session clients typically say that they feel lighter on their feet, a psychological feeling of weight loss, extra energy and zest for life, clarity of thought. Furthermore, the treatment continues to work several days after.