The Pakistan Advice and Community Association (PACA) offers advice in the following areas:
• equipment and adaptations from Neighbourhoods and Community Care Directorate
The immigration service includes advice on passports, visas, extension of stay, renewals, lost work permits, nationality and a wide range of related advice including support and advice on the "Life in the UK" test. Can also give advice to the Slovak community.
The service also offers:
• a home visiting and advocacy service which includes assisting people to appointments eg at hospitals, doctors, Jobcentre Plus.
• volunteering initiatives providing training and work experience
• interpreting and translation to the public
• can access legal advisors, solicitors etc.
• runs Positive Activities for children and young people and a support project for older people (see separate entries).
Sessions held at Page Hall Road, S4 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday).
Company limited by guarantee 8409928.