Keep Mums Fit is run by experienced midwife Kate Campbell. For the past 10 years Keep Mums Fit has provided safe exercise classes to antenatal and postnatal mums, supporting them to remain active during pregnancy and regain fitness postnatally.
Kate offers both antenatal and postnatal classes and buggy fit sessions all of which aim to encourage mums to have fun, feel fitter, stay motivated and make friends.
Kate is a 'Tommy's Hero's' award winner, her website is http://www.keepmumsfit.com
• Antenatal and postnatal classes (90 mins each) cost £60 for 6 weeks
• Keep Mums Fit - Buggy Bootcamp cost £6 per session (or purchase a fitness pass 6 classes at £30)
• Keep Mums Fit follow on classes cost £6 per session (or purchase a fitness pass 6 classes at £30)
Sessions are held at :
• Ecclesall Parish Church Hall, S11 (Postnatal Circuits - Mondays)
• Trinity United Reform Church, S11 (Antenatal - Tuesday)
• Millhouses Park, S7 (Buggy Bootcamp - Monday & Wednesday April-October)