IBK Initiatives is a research, consultancy and training agency which aims to promote the inclusion of disabled children and young people and their families in their communities, and to challenge a disabling world that denies their rights to an ordinary existence. IBK is a Not for Profit Social Enterprise providing a wide range of services.
• Money management
• Payroll service
• Help to recruit, train and supervise a Personal Assistant (PA)
• Offers social, cultural and learning opportunities to young disabled people and helps PA's to support young people to carry out voluntary work and experience
• Payroll service is charged at £250 per year
• Money management service charges range from £350-£700 per year depending on the service required
• Matching a PA with a family is charged at £100 per successful match, with an additional one and a half hour supervision session available at £30
• Help to employ a PA workshops are available at a cost of £15 per workshop
• Social, cultural & learning opportunities free to £15 per session
These prices are provided by IBK Initiatives, please check them yourself for accuracy.
Qualifications & Quality Standards:
The managers of IBK Initiatives have over 30 years experience of working with disabled children, young people, adults and their families. All staff are DBS (formerly CRB) checked. Has Public Liability, Employers Liability and Professional Indemnity insurances.
- Information from Sheffield City Council
- Information from Sheffield City Council: this provider has been temporarily suspended from the Recognised Provider List and Money Management Provider List. The Council has stopped making referrals to this provider until quality concerns are resolved