Choice Local Care provides bespoke home support services for individuals with complex needs. All services are person centred and designed to cater for the needs of each individual client. Support is designed to help develop independent living skills whilst, at the same time, ensuring an adequate and appropriate level of support.
Can provide support services for clients with mental health issues, older people with dementia and people with early onset dementia, learning disabilities, Huntington Syndrome, physical impairments and/or sensory impairments, brain/spinal injury, autistic spectrum disorders or severe challenging behaviour.
The service offers support to people in receipt of Self Directed Support, Direct Payments and individuals wanting to pay privately. Matching workers skills closely to clients individual needs in order to provide the client with the best service possible, maintaining regular carers to ensure continuity on the client carer relationship.
• Money management service for clients on Self Directed Support
• Personal care including washing and shaving
• Cleaning services including laundry and ironing
• Housekeeping and gardening
• Support with shopping and getting out and about
• Meal preparation
• Escorting to appointments and social outings
• Budgeting support and guidance including support with paying bills and dealing with correspondence
• Support to develop skills to live independently
• Help to attend day services, education or work
• Support to take apart in leisure and social activities
• Medication support
• Support for carers
• Holiday cover to enable carers to have respite support
• Palliative care
• 24 hour care
• Waking night support service
• Peg Feeding
• Live-in care
• Out of hours service for emergency support
Prices start from £12.50 per hour to £15.26 per hour (these prices are provided by Choice Local Care, please check them yourself for accuracy).
Areas Served: Choice Local Care covers the whole of Sheffield.
QUALIFICATIONS & QUALITY STANDARDS:
Choice Local Care management have worked in the health sector for over 10 years. All employees are required to undertake an enhanced CRB check before consideration for employment. To maintain quality standards all employees must undergo regular and ongoing training and personal development support. Registered and inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), to ensure a quality service is provided. An ISO 9001:2008 registered company which maintains high standards of care through regular monitoring of customer feedback. Choice Local Care is contracted with Sheffield NHS Trust for Palliative Care.
Company limited by guarantee no 07850184.