Principle Support Ltd (PSL) is a supported living provider providing high quality focused support to adults with learning disabilities, autistic spectrum disorder, challenging behaviour and physical impairments and/or sensory impairments and older people in their own homes and community. Principle Support Ltd is committed to Self Directed Support and believes that the people they support should be in control of their lives as equal participants in society, with the same rights and opportunities as any other citizen.
• personal care including medication support
• meal planning and meal preparation
• maintaining tenancies
• domestic household tasks including laundry and cleaning
• shopping including budgeting
• sleep-in nights and waking nights support
• sitting services
• respite care
• one to one support to access leisure and social activites, getting about, employment, college or day centres
All the people PSL supports can expect to receive their commitment to support their personal development. PSL encourages individuals to take an active role in their local communities, to live as independently as possible, making their own decisions and establishing their own future. Support is designed around each individual and provided by support workers with similar hobbies and interests.
• Sunday - Monday overnight stay £150 per night (4pm - 9am)
• Additional 1:1 support £14.79 per hour (9am - 4pm)
These prices are provided by PSL, please check them yourself for accuracy.
Areas Served: PSL covers the whole of Sheffield.
Qualifications and Quality Standards:
PSL is registered and inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), to ensure they provide a quality service. All staff are CRB checked and are either working towards or have the Health and Social Care Diploma level 2 or 3. PSL's employees include Qualified Social Workers and a Community Nurse.