Allied Healthcare is a home support service that caters for older people, people with mental health issues, learning disabilities and those with a physical impairment and/or sensory impairment.
• personal care (including washing and dressing, continence management, getting in and out of bed)
• mobility and moving around your home
• meal preparation and feeding if required
• stoma care
• medication support witht the assistance of Lloyd's pharmacy
• domestic tasks including cooking, cleaning and laundry
• budgeting including pension collection
• care at night time (sleep-in nights & waking nights)
• sitting service including night sits
• respite care - can offer non-residential respite support for carers
• can also provide support with social activities and getting out and about to prevent social exclusion
The agency can provide anything from 30 minute visits to 24 hour care.
Prices start at £12.21 per hour (charges are provided by Allied Healthcare, please check them yourself for accuracy).
Areas Served: Allied Healthcare's services are available across the whole of Sheffield, however some services may be restricted to certain areas depending on the package of care required, please contact for details.
Qualifications & Quality Standards:
Allied Healthcare is a member of UKHCA. Licensed by Sheffield City Council. All staff are CRB checked. Staff have a variety of qualifications in helath and Social Care or are working to QCF level 2 or 3.
All staff complete a 5 day induction programme which includes: roles of the health and social care worker, personal development, communication (includes confidentiality and Caldicott Principles), Equality and Inclusion, principles of duty of care (includes recognising and handling complaints), Principles of Safeguarding, which will include alerter training in Safeguarding Adults procedures operating in Sunderland, person centred values and supporting active participation, Health and Safety modules, Moving and Handling, Medication management and administration, and Dementia awareness training.
This company is registered and inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to make sure they provide a quality service.
Company limited by guarantee no 1689856.