We are a British Heart Foundation charity shop selling a fantastic range of donated and new items:
- Women's clothes, including dresses from £4.49 and jumpers from £3.29
- men's clothes, such as shirts from £2.99 and jackets from £4.99
- children's clothes, including t-shirts from £1.25 and coats from £3.99
- accessories, such as shoes from £5.99 and handbags from £4.49
- music, on CDs and vinyl
- films, on DVD and Blu-ray
- books, including novels, children's stories, travel guides and cookbooks
Coronary heart disease is the UK's single biggest killer but The British Heart Foundation is leading the fight against it. Our mission is to win the fight against cardiovascular disease and our vision is a world in which people do not die prematurely or suffer from cardiovascular disease.
Our shop opened in December 2017 and we are currently looking for people who would like to join our new volunteer team. If you would like to find out more about this please get in touch or pop into our shop for a chat.