FLASh is the focal point for gathering the views of Sheffield families, groups and networks about what is working well, what needs to be improved and how to help change happen.
FLASh is about ALL families. This includes families who are:
- still caring at home
- no longer caring full time at home
- parents, siblings, grandparents, partners and friends
- caring for more than one person
What does FLASh do?
- We collect and collate the views, evidence and issues of family carers across the city. This includes good news as well as things that could definitely be improved!
- We share information and opportunities with families to speak up and influence support to families across Sheffield
- We talk to the people, politicians and services who are responsible for making things happen
- We aim to work in partnership with decision makers at all levels to get the best results for families
- We challenge where necessary and offer creative solutions wherever possible
- We are a diverse and representative group for consultation and involvement.
Members can be involved as much as they wish.