Zest provide a range of tailored employment support services and training courses to suit your needs, alongside support to help employers find the right candidates.
Based at the Zest Centre, we offer a range of free support services to meet your employment and training needs:
- 1-2-1 support and skills assessment from a qualified advisor
- Employability and ITC training courses
- signposting to training courses, for example ESOL, Vocational training
- Support with childcare and direct funding for courses
- 1-2-1 employment support tailored to your needs
- Action planning and regular review of your goals
- Careers advice
- Signposting to specialist support services, for example, debt support.
- Interview skills, job search & job application support
- Work placements
- Continued support when you are ‘ in work’
- Better off calculations
- Online IT facilities
- Support with interview skills, job search, CV building & completing applications
- The Zest Work club is held 4 times per week: Tuesday 9.00-10.30am, Tuesday 10.30am -12.00noon, Thursday 1.00pm-2.30pm and Thursday 2.30pm-4.00pm.
- Signposting to a range of volunteer placements
- Opportunities to volunteer at Zest
- Support and guidance while on placement