Care2Care Services deliver a range of care and support services, which include domiciliary care, companionship, Muslim Elders Day Care and day care for people with dementia. The service caters for older people, people with learning disabilities, physical impairments and/or sensory impairments, mental health issues and carers. For Day Care services please see separate entry.
The agency provides a variety of support and personal care services to meet the needs and preferences of the individual, at times and locations to suit them. These services include:
• personal care including bathing
• meal preparation
• medication support
• befriending / companionship
• help to take part in social activities, attending appointments and getting out and about
• sitting service providing short breaks for carers
• various day care services
Also provides specialist nursing care including peg feeding etc.
The service also offers:
• advice and support to people who receive Direct Payments
• help to recruit a Personal Assistant (PA) and employ a Personal Assistant (PA), this includes: writing and placing an advert, application sifting, invitation to interview, interviewing candidates, successful candidate letter, CRB support including CRB checking, contract of employment, ongoing employment advice, ongoing employment support, disciplinary/grievance/dismissal advice, disciplinary/grievance/dismissal support
• Also runs a service that will help you to produce a Support Plan (see separate entry).
Areas Served: Care2Care Services provide a variety of services across Sheffield including:
• Advice and support to people who receive Direct Payments available citywide
• Recruit a Personal Assistant service available citywide
• Support Planning service available citywide
• Domiciliary / personal care / specialist & nursing care services are available in S3, S4, S5, S6, & S9
• Companionship services are available in S3, S4, S5, S6, S9, S35, & S36
• Day care services are available in S3, S4, S5, S6, & S9
Please contact Care2Care Services to discuss your need if you live outside these areas.
QUALIFICATIONS & QUALITY STANDARDS:
Care2Care is registered with and inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to ensure a quality service is provided. All staff have an Enhanced CRB check prior to commencing service delivery.