Alzheimer's Society Sheffield is a registered provider of domiciliary care offering individualised home support for people with a diagnosis of dementia before the age of 65 years. The Alzheimer's Society recognise that every person with dementia is different and provides support to help clients participate and continue with daily living activities, hobbies and interests that are important to them.
• support with hobbies or social activities, either at home or in the community
• support to access services in your community, learning opportunities and getting out and about
• cooking and meal preparation
• staying in contact with family and friends
• personal care
• medication support
• getting in and out of bed
• washing and dressing
• assistance to go to the toilet
• sitting service
The service is citywide.
Qualifications & Quality Standards:
The Alzheimer’s Society is registered by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). The Alzheimer's Society is accredited at PQASSO Quality Mark level 1. All staff are DBS checked and are qualified to at least NVQ level 2. All staff complete statutory training relevant to the needs of the client group and are encouraged to continue to develop their skills and knowledge.