Who to contact
Where to go
- All Saints Centre
All Saints Youth Centre,
7 Lyons Close
- S4 7EP
- Wheelchair Access
- Wheelchair access details
- The premises is an old victorian building. The access for wheelchairs is limited to play rooms, there is no disabled access to toilets.
- Cater for special dietary requirements
- Additional dietary information
- Hallal, Vegetarian.
- Supports special needs and disabilities
- Additional special needs information
- Autism, learning differences
- Able to accommodate other cultures/ethnicities
- Additional culture/ethnicity information
- Languages spoken: English, Arabic, Punjabi, Urdu, Swahili, Luganda, Somali Swahili, Dutch.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £150 Per week
- Childcare includes pick up and drop-off. Otherwise cost is negotiable on a case by case basis.
- Age Range
- 0 years to 16 years
- Changing facilities
- Sensory Room
- Secure setting
- Outdoor play/equipment
- Place Ranges
- Immediate vacancies
- Vacancy Ranges
0 - 5 Years: 4 places
5 - 8 Years: 3 places
8 - 10 Years: 3 places
10 - 14 Years: 2 places
- Places are available from 9.00am to 6.00pm
- Date updated
Funded Early Learning
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 9.00am 6.00pm Tuesday 9.00am 6.00pm Wednesday 9.00am 6.00pm Thursday 9.00am 6.00pm Friday 9.00am 6.00pm
- Offers pickups
- St Catherine's RC Primary School
- Mainly for after school - by arrangement. One-off drop offs or pick ups e.g to/from an outing - by arrangement.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 02/09/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 27/02/2017 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 27/10/2017 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 27/09/2018 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
UK KIDZ’s SNIPS has a team of staff who can help children with additional needs (aged 5 - 18 years) access out of school activities such as play-schemes, after school clubs, youth clubs and leisure activities. UK KIDZ aims to draw from staff/volunteer and Local council SNIPS to resource the provision.
RESPITE: The service provides the opportunity for parents/carers to take short breaks from caring whilst knowing that their child will be cared for in a safe, good quality play environment. UK KIDZ invites parents/carers or their representatives to be present to take part in any activity/provision for the children. UK KIDZ aims to draw from Sheffield City Council’s SNIPS’ support delivery of a range of training courses and workshops and provide mentoring support to help services include children and young people with additional needs. Clubs and individuals completing the training receive a training icon that will be displayed on the families notice board or in their reception area.
WHAT: The child wants: Children usually know what they want to do, e.g. some children will insist on a backing session or swimming etc.: Therefore, we try our best to ensure inclusion. We will work with carers to assess what they want and provide a service to the best of our ability
The Parent/Carer wants: It is not unusual that parents/carers have low or high expectations of providers of services, or even of their child. Many times parents try to force their children to do what may be hard or impossible for some children to do, other parents restrict a child and do not allow exploration: Therefore, we try our best to ensure inclusion. We will work with carers to assess what they want and provide a service to the best of our ability.
UK KIDZ can provide: UK KIDZ aims to work with all members of the community to provide its SNIP service; we work within our confines of resources: No one can do everything. However we try our best to ensure inclusion. We will work with carers to assess what they want and provide a service to the best of our ability.
You can contact Sheffield City Council SNIPS for a referral or UK Kidz direct.
UK KIDZ can accept Direct Payments. Fees are according to need: Contact Karen to discuss services needed.
- Eligibility criteria for your service and any priority groups
- Learning differences
- Autistic Children
- Support with respite
- Do you operate a waiting list?
- Waiting list details
We do not keep users waiting, as vacancies become available they are allocated on demand, on a first come first served basis.
- Staffing arrangements
Able to assist children/young people to access all activities and services
- Staff training to support children/young people with SEND
UK KID is a member of "About Play" (formerly OSN) All Training needs of staff are done thereby
- How do you communicate with your service users?
Directly with parents/carers
- Communicating with service users details
Regular updates are made with Parents on a daily basis either through:
- Observation daily brief report
- Telephone conversations
- Incident forms when and where relevant
- One on one meetings when appropriate
- Last Updated
- Day care, childcare, day nursery, children