Do you need to communicate your message from English into Slovak in written form or verbally? My services offer a wide range of language delivery, be it at private or public meetings, covering the private sector, voluntary sector, work for statutory organisations but also individuals. Please contact me to discuss further details.
I am a self-employed Slovak interpreting, translation and language specialist with over 14 years experience working for the private, public and not-for-profit sectors. My services are confidential and impartial as required providing an accurate and comprehensive communication between two or more parties. I am able to provide expert level language services such as assessments, research and report writing at all levels including documents for court and published articles.
In addition, I have specialised in Slovak and Roma cultural awareness and community engagement and have been involved in several community development projects across the UK. I provide advice, support and training around this area of specialism for schools, community organisations and local government. I am confident working with all ages and abilities and I am able to provide references and Enhanced DBS check upon request.
Form of rendering interpreting services:
• Face-to-face interpreting
• Telephone interpreting
• Skype conference interpreting
• General and technical/specialised text
• Large documents: reports, contracts
• Short documents: legal documents and certificates, letters, brochures
• Proof reading
Areas of specialisation:
• Business interpreting: Ad-hoc/Liaison, HR - Employer-Employee contact, Training, Production, Conferences, Private Health interpreting, Specialist Legal and Medical
• Public service interpreting: Criminal Justice System (CJS), Local Government (Housing, Social Services, PR), Medical
• Advertising and Marketing: Brochures, Flyers, Leaflets & Printed Material
• Education: Assessment, Certificates and Transcripts
• Insurance: Accident
• Law: Certificates, Criminal, Family
• Manufacturing: Consumer Goods
• Medicine: Public Health
• Politics: Human Rights, Local Government
Czech Language Interpreting Services at community service level (health, housing and social care).
I am a Member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists, Member of the National Register of Public Service Interpreters and Secretary of the Sheffield Czech and Slovak Society.
Qualifications: MA in International Political Economy, BA (Hons) International Business Studies, DPSI (Diploma in Public Service Interpreting), Romani (beginners).
Rates are competitive and available on request.