SOARs Health Trainer Team engages with local people who require practical support to improve their health & wellbeing and change their behaviour to achieve their own choices and goals.
Who can see a Health Trainer?
- Anyone who is aged 16 and over
- Anyone who has decided to make a healthy lifestyle change
- Anyone who is thinking of making a change to their lifestyle.
What does a Health Trainer offer?
- Support, encouragement and motivation
- Referral to other services and activities
- The chance to set your own health goals
- 5 – 6 sessions on a one-to-one basis
- Identify groups or activities in your local area.
What can a Health Trainer help you with?
- Advice and information
- Eat healthily
- Lose weight
- Get more active
- Referral to Stop Smoking Support
- And much more.