Melrose House provides supported accommodation provided by Melrose Hostel Ltd for people with learning disabilities aged 18 years and over. 12 units in service. 24hr staff.
Service users receive individual support plans which include:
• managing personal safety
• motivation and encouragement
• meaningful activity and use of time
• life skills
• money matters and personal administration
• community networks
• cultural and social integration
• mental well-being
• managing offending behaviour
• living in your home and getting a home
• move on aspirations
Also provides advice and help in seeking a job, training and education. Offers a befriending service. There is a charge for this service. Self or any referral.