We provide support for clients with mental health problems in their own home
We have over 30 years of experience looking after clients with mental health problems and learning difficulties in Sheffield. In June 2014 we opened South West Support at 48 Vincent Road, Sheffield 7.
- We accept clients with mental health problems who wish to have their own accommodation but require some support during the day.
- Our carers are fully trained to NVQ level 2 or above and all of our staff have a wealth of experience and training from a 24-hour residential care home setting.
- All of our staff have enhanced DBS checks.
- Ongoing staff training is provided continually
Within the accommodation:
- We support clients to claim housing benefit to pay the rental charges
- We offer one to one support for £17.95 per hour
- Our support package includes help with housing-related issues, council tax, bills, housing benefit claims, budgeting, health care appointments, medication, shopping, cleaning, prompting for daily tasks, cooking and baking skills, travel/public transport, support and advice.
- We offer daily hot meals at £6.00 per meal
Before moving into one of our properties we will require:
- clients to come and see the property and meet the staff and other service users
- clients to have a Care Co-ordinator
- an up to date risk assessment and support plan
- clients to be receiving an SDS package
- clients to have their own bank account
We do not accept clients with any history of arson or violence.