English Tutoring Service with new spaces available - offered by experienced native English teacher - bespoke lessons tailored to the individual needs, level and learning style of the client.
Peak English Tutoring offers lessons by an experienced and fully qualified English (as a second language) teacher.
Tuition services include:
• IELTS exam preparation for all levels (including native speakers)
• Academic language skills for university study (essays, presentations, seminar skills)
• Business and Management English
• Specific language skills at the student's request (e.g. survival English, social English and conversational English)
• Online speaking practice; conversation development, exam preparation for speaking tests
Classes include all teaching material and online support. Tuition is available in the daytime and evening, please contact for details.
• Tuition fees start from £28 per hour (shorter/longer slots can be arranged)
• Skype lessons available (for example speaking role play practice) from £20 per hour
• Proofreading and error correction service also available: £15 per 1000 words and includes full comments and feedback
MA in Applied Linguistics with TESOL: University of Sheffield (1st)
CELTA (Cert. TEFL qualified English Language Tutor),
PGCE (Cert. Ed)
9 + years teaching experience
QTLS status with the UK IFL, TEFL(q) British Council